The Treasure Hunt
- Non - tech
- February 16/17, 2018
- Civil Building Garden
“ Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar. ”
- Round 1: 01:00 - 02:00 , February 16
- Round 2: 03:00 - 04:00 , February 16
- Round 3: 10:00 - 11:00 , February 17
- Round 4: 12:00 - 01:00 , February 17
There might be an elimination round based on the number of entries.
- The event is based on recovering mislaid things using hints and clues.
- Each team should have 4 members only.
- Only one team from each college will be entertained.
- Each team should announce a leader at the time of registration.
- No team members should posses any electronic gadgets unless instructed to do so.
- The clue has to be found in a particular order. Skipping a clue leads to disqualification.
- If you found other team’s clue by chance never tamper it. Tampering with clue may lead to disqualification.
- Do not search for clues in off-limit areas (viz. Staff room/Offices/water closets).
- In case we find any team using unfair means, teams will be disqualified from the contest.
- All the clues of the teams are different and located at different places but the final destination i.e. the treasure is same. The team which finds the treasure first wins.
- In case of any disputes, the final decision lies with the event coordinator.
Rules are subject to last minute change. Contact corresponding coordinator(s) for further inquiries. Final decision lies in hands of coordinators and judges. Participants have to abide the decision in all cases.
All regular students with a valid identity card of their respective educational institutes are eligible to participate in the event.